Plasma system tray icon size

Alexander Görtz nylocx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 10:29:46 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'm on arch linux with KDE 4.12.1 and kdebase-workspace 4.11.6-1. And since
the last update the icons in the system tray are scaling to the size of my
Panel. I'm on a high DPI setup so this is extreamly ugly if non kde
Applications place there icons in the system tray. I really would like to get
the old behaivor back where all icons hate a 24px size and are arranged in two
rows if there is enough space.

I took a screenshot to show the Problem.
http://i.imgur.com/8rG4fWx.png

If anyone knows how to get the old behavior back pls let me know.

Alexander