K-Menu - High-lighting a bit too subtle

Bogus Zaba bogsub at bogzab.plus.com
Sun Aug 10 17:58:36 BST 2014

KDE 4.10.5 as supplied with Slackware 14.1.

I sometimes need to use the K-Menu to find an application and when I do
so, I find that the default way selected items are highlighted as you
scroll along them with either mouse of keyboard is a bit subtle. I would
prefer to be able to see more readily where my cursor is. This is
especially true on my laptop where the screen needs to be a the right
angle (and not too much sunlight interfering etc).

Is there anywhere you can configure this setting? Perhaps a theme?

Thanks

bogzab

--
Dr Bogumil N Zaba