Bizarre window snap at screen borders

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Thu Oct 24 17:46:16 BST 2013

Am 24.10.2013 10:53, schrieb Roberto Ragusa:
> On 10/23/2013 09:23 PM, Wes Hardin wrote:
>> It is an intended behavior.  It was introduced (with many bugs) in 4.11 and
>> refined gradually over the past two releases.  I understand the developer's
>> reasoning, but it has no benefit in my (and apparently others') workflow.  I
>> have had lengthy dicussions with the KDE developers about at least making it
>> optional.  They have refused.
>
> Unbelievable.
> I do not mind crazy defaults as far as I can revert to what I consider saner, but
> this one is not even configurable.
> Inconsistent and ugly.

Hm, but this is configurable. right click on the frame, select
additional Action (weitere Actionen in german) and there you can select
the settings for window management. In this dialogue you can select the
moving part and on the right side you can set border snap to 0 (no
border znapping).

regards
Martin