Hi

westlake westlake2012 at videotron.ca
Sat Oct 19 03:17:42 BST 2013

There's many great things with KDE, I just started to adopt this Desktop
as my main logon.

I couldn't find any bug reports related to calibrating the mouse the way
I have been setting on my prior Desktops.

With xinput I'd like to use Accel Profile to '2' (which to me is the
ideal algorithm) but there's a steep a negative feedback.

^ Anyone knows where I can look with possible dbus or possible
documentation on how I can totally disable KDE Plasma's mousing features
and instead revert to plain X11 handling mouse events?

(I really need to have the Accel Profile to '2' because it makes a big
difference.. If anyone knows what I'm talking about feel free to reply.
Thanks :)