Trash plasmoid

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Tue Nov 19 08:34:35 GMT 2013

2013/11/19 Kevin Krammer <krammer at kde.org>

> On Tuesday, 2013-11-19, 14:45:21, Franklin Weng wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > Right now if I put a trash plasmoid on my desktop plasma, I would not be
> > able to open it using double-click.  However using right-click and choose
> > "Open" can open it.  When I docked the trash plasmoid in my panel, I can
> > open it with one click.
> >
> > My question is that, is it intended to be so that double-click can not
> open
> > trash anymore, or is it just a bug of Kubuntu 13.04?  Using fresh Kubuntu
> > 13.04 live system had the same problem.
>
> Works with single click for me, i.e. opens Dolphin just like clicking on
> the
> Trash applet in the panel.
>
> Plasma Desktop Shell: 4.10.5
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

I found that if I locked the widgets, I can open it with double-click.
 Maybe the plasma implemented my double-click as two single click (choose)?
However I tried to enlarge the interval time of double click to the maximum
2ms it still not worked.

I'm using Kubuntu 13.04 with KDE 4.10.5 too.

Franklin