Spelling style on MLs

Michael michael.the.optimist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 14:27:32 GMT 2013

Am Fri, 01 Nov 2013 17:40:40 +0000
schrieb Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com>:

> On 01/11/2013 15:30, Michael wrote:
> > What I doubt, is that all are absolutely "fine" and "happy" with
> > his style.
>
> Please stop assuming that you answer for others.  Clearly you don't.

Huh? I never said I answer for others, I just *assume* stuff and I
*think* others might be a tad or more annoyed, period. I am not the
spokesman of all others here, I am just one single guy thinking he is
(mostly) "right". And I guess you think you are right too. So where is
the difference? That we disagree and only your point can be true?

Michael