Spelling style on MLs (was: KDE's rough edges... what are your experiences?)

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Nov 1 04:57:04 GMT 2013

Myriam Schweingruber posted on Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:40:04 +0100 as
excerpted:

> @Duncan: maybe a (very short) section of tl::dr at the top of your mails
> could be useful for many, instead of burying the essential information
> in the length of the mail.

Thanks.  I mentioned elsewhere but you probably missed it.  I'm /trying/
to develop the tl;dr summary habit where size suggests I should use it,
as I agree it's a (the?) reasonable compromise, but at present I'm afraid
I miss it more often than I include it. =:^\