Virtually Invisible Panel Clock

torsten at tfrey.de torsten at tfrey.de
Fri May 31 09:28:56 BST 2013

Am 31.05.2013 04:35, schrieb Felix Miata:
> On 2013-05-30 22:10 (GMT-0400) Doug composed:
>
>>  Maybe there's a way in your distro to change the taskbar color?
>
> Of course there is. That's not the point, which is it should be
> legible with whatever theming the distro uses as default. What point
> is there in a theme that makes the clock nearly invisible no matter
> how big it is?

If I understand correctly you want to change the color of the clock? I
have openSuse, but I think this is KDE and does not depend on the distro.
Try to do a right-click on the clock, I have an option "settings for
digital clock". Here I can change the color of the font , if the font
should have a shadow and in which color.