Yet another failed KDE release?

der_FeniX derfenix at gmail.com
Wed May 8 11:29:55 BST 2013

В письме от 7 мая 2013 19:56:32 пользователь Renaud  Olgiati написал:
> On Tuesday 07 May 2013 19:21 my mailbox was graced by a message from Duncan
>
> who wrote:
> > Other distros who stuck with pre-akonadi kmail-1/kdepim-4.4 for awhile
> > either have or will eventually need to make similar decisions...
>
> Another possibility: users will go over to Claws-mail (or other MUA), and
> drop KDE completely, some with a sigh of relief...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ron.

Just stop crying, men! Somebody drop something for another thing... It is just
his troubles.
What are you waiting for? That KDE will make software you will like? Or people
starts like what you like? I use ONLY kde after their 4.1 release and I love
it so much! Yes, there are some troubles, Yes, there are some bugs. But it is
DE which going forward! It's more important than stability. You can take group
of software and make it as stable as you need, but it is more difficult to
improve this software and make it more usable.
Kde now is that DE which can provide everything you want in one great and
powerfull envirement, which you can customize as you wish. No one DE can do
this so.

If somebody goes to claws - it is not mean that kmail is bad or akonadi is
wrong way. I love it and my big thanks for that people, who develop it!
Any time with any changes - there are many people, that can't understand and
take in new things, it is people's nature. But changes are needed and I belive
that kde's team goes in right way. Yes, they are make misstakes and sometime
creates more problems. But which of NEW-makers doesn't? KDE4 is not just new
version of old DE. It is new look for pc's daily using. And I'm glad for
possibility to be the one of the pioneers of this really great DE and it's
features!

P.S.: Sorry for my english and your mind which has suffered by my message, but
I'm really tired of such whiny posts...