Yet another failed KDE release?

Mirosław Zalewski miniopl at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Mar 22 13:46:10 GMT 2013

On 22/03/2013 at 13:28, Ingo Malchow <imalchow at kde.org> wrote:

> This is an assumption and hopefully no dev ever thinks the same way.
> Config  files are text files and CAN be edited by anyone. And guess what,
> they are quite often edited by hand. You need to think in the big picture.

Yes, I have made an assumption that *using* KDE SC without thinking much about
software internals and hand-crafting config files is supported use-case. As I
understand, it is not; non-compatibility with previous major release is not
considered bug.

I stand corrected. It is clear to me now, that I have tried to make KDE SC
something it was never intended to be. I just want to get my (unrelated to KDE
SC) work done in environment that corresponds with my needs and habits. With
regret I say that I am not your target user.

Sorry I have bothered you.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski