Opening Konsole with Multiple Pre-loaded Tabs

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Jul 29 17:33:25 BST 2013

Am Dienstag, 23. Juli 2013, 08:37:44 schrieb Jerome Yuzyk:
> On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 10:44:00 AM Burkhard Lück wrote:
> > Am Montag, 22. Juli 2013, 22:02:33 schrieb Duncan:
> > > I see --tabs from file in konsole's --help output, but I would have had
> > > to guess or google the file's format.
> >
> > No need to guess or google the file format, just read
> > http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/applications/konsole/command-line-options.h
> > tml
>
> It's also available via the Konsole Help file, albeit missing the
> 'profile:' option, and a note about needing one of 'command:' or
> 'profile:', according to the source.

You are right.

One addition from the source:

Empty lines or lines beginning with '#' are ignored, so a line beginning with
'#' can be useed to add comments to the file.

> BTW, my Konsole Help (4.10.4) has a typo: "PUT A DIRECOTRY"

Thanks for the hint, this typo was fixed in january 2013.

Any objections to add the attachment to the konsole docbook?

--
Burkhard Lück