Opening Konsole with Multiple Pre-loaded Tabs

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Tue Jul 23 15:37:44 BST 2013

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 10:44:00 AM Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Montag, 22. Juli 2013, 22:02:33 schrieb Duncan:
> > I see --tabs from file in konsole's --help output, but I would have had
> > to guess or google the file's format.
>
> No need to guess or google the file format, just read
> http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/applications/konsole/command-line-options.h
> tml

It's also available via the Konsole Help file, albeit missing the
'profile:' option, and a note about needing one of 'command:' or
'profile:', according to the source.

BTW, my Konsole Help (4.10.4) has a typo: "PUT A DIRECOTRY"

I Googled "tabs-from-file" but found little help, so that's why I looked
into the source. A case where I should have RTFM first, but it did get me
familiar with looking at source so that's educational and useful for the
future.