term config prolem

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Mon Jul 22 22:44:00 BST 2013

Stephen Dowdy posted on Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:30:58 -0600 as excerpted:

> IIRC, konsole uses memory upto a certain point for scrollback, but uses
> /tmp file-on-disk after that.

Interesting.  I was unaware of that.  Good to know.  Thanks. (Not that it
particularly matters for me, since TMP is on tmpfs here anyway, meaning
it's all memory, but I've 16 gigs to play with and don't stay logged in /
that/ long, neither do I use the unlimited scrollback option, I had to
look but it's 50 Kline, and I seldom have more than a half dozen terms
open.)