Problem with mailing list

Volker Wysk pf3 at volker-wysk.de
Fri Jan 18 20:37:20 GMT 2013

Hello!

I don't seem to get the messages on the kde mailing list. They make it into
the archives, but not to me.

>From the archives page http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde&m=135853869027689&w=2, I
get the following message by Myriam Schweingruber:

---------snip---------
Hi Volker,

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Volker Wysk <pf3 at volker-wysk.de> wrote:

> My messages don't seem to get through to the list. What's going on?

I see no problems, in this thread you wrote 6 messages in total so far.

Regards, Myriam

Yes, the problem is in delivering list messages to me.
I don't know what's going on, since I didn't change anything.

I've unsubscribed and re-subscribed now. Let's see if the problem disappears.

Bye,
Volker