own mails .

P .NIKOLIC p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 8 22:54:20 GMT 2013

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:05:18 +0100
Kevin Krammer <krammer at kde.org> wrote:

> On Friday, 2013-02-08, P .NIKOLIC wrote:
> > Hi to the admins
> >
> > When i send a mail to the list i do not get the mail when i next
> > collect my mail can this be changed as it helps keep the thread flow
> > and i prefere it that way
>
> Getting your own mail back is the normal behavior of this list, so
> something else seems to be interfering.
> I've witnessed the described behavior (not getting my own postings)
> when going through GMail, it seems to consider the distributed
> version as a duplicate and removes it.
>
> Maybe something in your mail chain does the same.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

Hi Kevin ..

Ok strange one this is the only list i get this with  always have  the
Opensuse  and Arch linux  and various radio list all work fine .

I am using Claws Mail under KDE 4.10 i gave up on kmail

Ok will have to dig a little deeper

Thanks    Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.7.5-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Jan 28 10:03:32 CET 2013
x86_64 GNU/Linux