own mails .

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Fri Feb 8 17:05:18 GMT 2013

On Friday, 2013-02-08, P .NIKOLIC wrote:
> Hi to the admins
>
> When i send a mail to the list i do not get the mail when i next
> collect my mail can this be changed as it helps keep the thread flow
> and i prefere it that way

Getting your own mail back is the normal behavior of this list, so something
else seems to be interfering.
I've witnessed the described behavior (not getting my own postings) when going
through GMail, it seems to consider the distributed version as a duplicate and
removes it.

Maybe something in your mail chain does the same.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring