@ Dotan: As requested (back in March, sorry): Hotkey launcher scripts

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 10:02:29 BST 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan at cox.net> wrote:
>> I'll go through these treasures in due time. You are extremely thorough
>> and it will take me some time to go it all. Thank you very much!
>
> Thanks for the explanation.  I had wondered, about this one in
> particular, since external feedback should be interesting, but I realized
> some time ago that like me, sometimes your replies may be delayed by (up
> to) months, presumably because (like me) you get busy with other things,
> and because for some detailed replies, one must be in the proper mood,
> and have sufficient time available, to properly read and reply.
>
> Anyway, looking forward to your comments, in time, now that you've
> discovered that trove. =:^)

You have hit the nail square on the head! If I know that it will take
me a few hours to go over a solution, I won't start until I have a few
hours! That gets rarer as time goes by.

And don't forget, whenever you are in 'town' (traveling to Israel
perhaps) there is a cold beer waiting for you!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com