@ Dotan: As requested (back in March, sorry): Hotkey launcher scripts

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 12:57:06 BST 2013

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan at cox.net> wrote:
> OK, this is *MUCH* later, but I still had this marked unread in ordered
> to deal with later, and I'm finally getting the appropriately rounded
> tuit. =:^)
>
> There are two executable scripts and one kmap file, placed in a "system"
> location, and as many user menu files as desired.  One menu file is
> invoked first, but invocation is nestable, so it's possible for the first
> one to invoke the scripts again, thus invoking an additional layer of
> menus.

...snip a ton...

Duncan, I just found this email! For some reason some of your emails
addressed to me did not get the "Gmail Star" that I use to identify
mail addressed to me or replies to my mails. I see that there are
quite a few, some dating back years!

I'll go through these treasures in due time. You are extremely
thorough and it will take me some time to go it all. Thank you very
much!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il