Klipper default actions: URLs and Files

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Tue Aug 27 08:05:37 BST 2013

Dotan Cohen posted on Sun, 25 Aug 2013 14:49:42 +0300 as excerpted:

> I started using the Klipper actions to tell me the human-readable
> date/time when highlighting Unix timestamps. This feature is great,
> but I cannot figure out how to disable to automatic actions which pop up
> a menu any time one highlights a URL or a File path.

I don't have an answer to your question (I tend to leave everything
enabled and when I get undesired popups I just hit escape if they're
focused, or click cancel, the popup not staying focused is the biggest
frustration, but I've preferred the hassle to losing the functionality,
so far), but...

What's your "recipe" for that?  Getting human-readable times out of Unix
timestamps sounds like interesting/useful functionality indeed! =:^)