KDE 4.11, Tags are gone

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Wed Aug 21 12:13:00 BST 2013

Wolfgang Mader posted on Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:53:34 +0200 as excerpted:

> Dose anyone else see this? If so, I will report a bug. I am on
> Arch-Linux 64bit.

I saw this question come around a bit earlier, but didn't have an answer
so left it.  FWIW, I use okular for pdfs, but have the semantic desktop
options turned off at build-time here (on gentoo, which had the option
exposed as a USE flag thru 4.10, but I had to patch the 4.11 ebuilds to
disable the options, as gentoo/kde removed that USE flag, in the middle
of a major version series on the last feature-release version of the
series for many packages!), so don't have the tagging/rating feature
available to me, AFAIK.

But I can confirm the messages are hitting the list and I'm seeing them.
I just don't know the answer.