KDE 4.11, Tags are gone

Wolfgang Mader Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de
Wed Aug 21 10:53:34 BST 2013

Hi,

I had all my pdf files nicely taged, but only a few ones rated with stars.
With the update to KDE 4.11, all files which are not rated have lost their
tags. The tags are still there, so I can select them if I want to add tags to
a file, only the association to the file is lost.

Moreover, it is not possible any more to change _any_ meta-data using the
properties dialog of a file in dolphin. Using the Information side panel works
with all meta-data.

Dose anyone else see this? If so, I will report a bug. I am on Arch-Linux
64bit.

Is there any chance that I get my tags back? Took me quite a while to put them
there.

Thank you,
Wolfgang