Introduction + create a custom user profile for KDE 4.10.5

Nowardev-Team nowardev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 17:46:56 BST 2013

try plasma panels collections ,
i have made some kate snippets to create plasma theme =>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAB1whqH9n8

http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Plasma+Panels+Collections?content=155726

i have even made my own settings and i have saved in this project
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/kde+Customization+kit?content=148430