New hope for KMail

J janus at magicstar.net
Sat Apr 20 15:05:57 BST 2013

-----Original Message-----
>From: kde-bounces at mail.kde.org [mailto:kde-bounces at mail.kde.org] On Behalf Of
Renaud (Ron) Olgiati

>Which one do you use now ?
>'I'm thinking of going over to Claws)

I use Claws-Mail for my work mail now for several years.  For home, I use
Outlook (for the moment, claws is starting to look better than outlook 2007, and
all the newer outlooks really stink) I average over 8000 Email per day
(including spam, since part of my job is to develop better spam filters), and it
handles that load fairly well.  It would be nice if the developers could thread
the email checking so that it can get all of my different mailboxes at once
instead of sequentially.