Possible corruption in Nepomuk's database

Redcap maillinglistredcap at gmx.de
Tue Nov 13 11:46:26 GMT 2012

Hi there,

yersterday I used dolphin to tag various files. I noticed that I wasn't able to
tag some files. The tag just wasn't applied to the file at all. I started
dolphin from console and tried again. This is what dolphin threw at me in
konsole:

dolphin(9174)/nepomuk (library) Nepomuk::ResourceData::setProperty:
"setProperty: No two resources can have the same nie:url at the same time."

So there seems to be something wrong in the database. I don't want to delete
the entire database, since this issue affects only a few files (20 perhaps). So
maybe there is a more sensible way to deal with this issue. Does Nepomuk have
any functionality to detect inconsistencies in its database and repair them?
Or is there a way  to remove all data from Nepomuk's db that pertains to a
specific file?

Thanks in advance

Redcap