Screen saver not working

P .NIKOLIC p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Sun May 27 16:27:40 BST 2012

Hi ..

I can not get the screen saver to work   automatically

I am running  KDE 4.8.3 (4.8.3) Arch Linux x86_64  kernel 3.3.7

It had been working until the update to 4.8.3   i can set it up test
it all ok but will not start automatically .  I have most of the power
control stuff turned off as it is a desktop machine  that runs 24/7  i
also have dmps set to off  as i have for the last gawd knows how many
years never have used dmps .

Pete ..

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.3.7-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue May 22 00:26:26 CEST 2012
x86_64 GNU/Linux