Kmail can't send any email after upgrade to 12.04 ! (window becomes grey ) Do you reproduce it ?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Tue May 22 10:14:00 BST 2012

Lex Middelberg posted on Tue, 22 May 2012 08:08:46 +0200 as excerpted:

> I have found that when I work on an email for a long time and leave it
> open for a while because I need to think about and edit the contents
> (say an hour or so), this happens.  It doesn't happen to emails I type
> and send out immediately.

For something like that, if it gets bad enough, you can compose in say
kwrite, then copy/paste into kmail.  Yes, it's a hassle.  But I've done
stuff like that before.  (Tho as I said in a different post, I don't use
kmail now, so this particular one won't affect me any more.)