kde application for users to set printer options?

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Tue May 8 22:09:06 BST 2012

We have many printers and people need to set their default printer.

Also we have large multifunction printers that need account codes and a lot of
other options.
To make it manageable people set up instances with sets of options for various
projects.

Using kde  3.5 could do it all in Control Center  with a nice user interface.
I can't seem to find any way to get the job done in kde 4.4.

The best I can find so far is using xpp.

Is there anything available?

John