[kde] Unable to register at KDE community forums

Ingo Malchow imalchow-RoXCvvDuEio at public.gmane.org
Tue May 8 20:05:49 BST 2012

2012/5/8 redcap <maillinglistredcap-Mmb7MZpHnFY at public.gmane.org>:
> Hi there,
>
> First of all, I don't know if this is the right place to ask. If not,
> could you please point me to some other resource where I may
> find help?
> For a few days now I try to register at the KDE community forums,
> unfortunately without any success. The problem is that I do
> not receive any activation email. I checked my spam folder and
> also tried to request a resend of the activation email several times but to no
> avail. A few days ago I tried to contact the Forum Administrators about the
> issue but so far I have not received an answer.
> Has anyone experienced similar problems? Are there any known issues
> with the email and registration system at the KDE forums right now or is it
> more likely a mistake on my part?
>
> Cheers
>
> redcap

Hey,

i am one of the forum admins. I didn't find anyone in our lists with
your mail address or username. Which forum were you trying to register
to? was it on forum.kde.org? And did you use this mail address?

Else, for anything web related you can ask on kde-www-RoXCvvDuEio at public.gmane.org

Cheerio,
Ingo