Unable to register at KDE community forums

redcap maillinglistredcap at gmx.de
Tue May 8 00:48:20 BST 2012

Hi there,

First of all, I don't know if this is the right place to ask. If not,
could you please point me to some other resource where I may
find help?
For a few days now I try to register at the KDE community forums,
unfortunately without any success. The problem is that I do
not receive any activation email. I checked my spam folder and
also tried to request a resend of the activation email several times but to no
avail. A few days ago I tried to contact the Forum Administrators about the
issue but so far I have not received an answer.
Has anyone experienced similar problems? Are there any known issues
with the email and registration system at the KDE forums right now or is it
more likely a mistake on my part?

Cheers

redcap