Clear KDE

Serginho randommail at mac.hush.com
Sat Mar 31 08:02:44 BST 2012

>>(claws-mail now)

May I ask?
The user whom I was talking to is one from the capital and we spoke not about OS
but about cars.
And then I knew that he uses Gentoo.
I was excited.
Probably his scheme is now my scheme.
He uses Debian for server and Gentoo for notebook.
And Gentoo with clear KDE. Only _kde_libs. No GTK+.
Not for war.

Do you prefer to use only kde apps to keep everything in one style and
probably spirit?

Thanks.
Regards
Serginho