Switching Activities via keyboard shortcuts.

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Mar 2 04:00:59 GMT 2012

Dotan Cohen posted on Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:10:40 +0200 as excerpted:

> Thank you. I already have Meta-Tab reassigned to something else. What is
> Meta-Tab assigned to for you, id est, what is the name of "Walk Through
> Activities" on your system?

FWIW, here on 4.8.0, it's under shortcuts and gestures, global keyboard
shortcuts, kde component: plasma desktop shell, next activity, and
previous activity.  So you can walk backward or forward thru them.  (With
just two it wouldn't matter, with three it wouldn't matter much, but get
beyond about four activities and having a backward hotkey too begins to
matter rather more!)