How to filter out KDE notifications from certain applications?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 18:43:42 BST 2012

I am experimenting with the byobu screen manager under KDE 4.8.3, but every
few seconds a KDE notification pops up to say "Activity in session 'Shell'".

How do I stop this from happening? (Either by stopping byobu from sending the
notifications or by filtering in KDE to stop the notifications from appearing?
The latter solution would be preferable, since that's more general and could
be useful in other circumstances.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR