Help required regarding KDE Telepathy IM- Issue reoccured

Nikhil bhalwankar nikhilbhalwankar at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 23 20:03:28 BST 2012

Hi Martin and KDE Team,

I can see the issue occured again. A Jabber account got automatically created.

1) The Jabber ID is with <some string of hexadecimal numbers>@jabber.sugarlabs.org
2) I can see 109 out of 117 people online but I really don't know who they are. Attached is the screenshot. Please check.

Can you please help me on this?

Many Thanks,
Nikhil Bhalwankar