Small survey on bug/wishlist requests

Ricardo Ferreira storm at sys49152.net
Thu Jan 26 16:39:08 GMT 2012

First things first: I'm sorry if this message can be considered
off-topic or spam. I had no other way of accessing this many open source
software users in one swoop. Just ignore it if you think its spam.

Hi.

My name is Ricardo Ferreira and I've been a user of open source software
for a long time and also a casual bug reporter and contributor.
I recently got an assignment for university and i thought about doing a
survey on bug/wishlist requests and the software and artifacts used for
their creation.

For that I've created a very small survey in surveymonkey.com which will
only take 5 minutes at most to answer. It will really help me complete
the assignment if you take the time to answer it.

The survey is only for those who have created at least one bug/wishlist
report in one open source project.
Here is the link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBLR83L

Thank you for your help in advance!