Trees wont expand / collapse in some apps?

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:03:29 GMT 2012

> AFAIK, eclipse is java based, not kde or even qt, and handbrake gtk
> based, so why would you be asking about them on a kde mailing list, when
> as you said yourself, the only kde-based app you mention, dolphin,
> continues to work just fine?

Because eclipse uses SWT, which uses GTK.  And a recent update to my
Kubuntu, KDE system has suddenly made it not work properly.

I don't know if the problem is in GTK, KDE, or the interaction between
the two (if any) because I don't really know how they interact.

Obviously, KDE does skinning of GTK stuff to make it look the same.

Just looking for any or all information, if anyone else has seen this.

Something has recently broken, and its not on the Eclipse / SWT side,
because they haven't made any changes lately.