Kmail passwords

Peter G Nikolic p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 22 18:45:27 GMT 2012

Hi All

I have a problem that is annoyin to say the least

I older versions of Kmail it would very happily store the mail passwords in
the config file  now it does not althou i tell it to store them system versions
as in sig block   but just in case

KDE Development Platform: 4.7.4 (4.7.4)  64 bit

every time i close down the system and restart it i have to re enter ALL the
passwords for Kmail (thats 11 passwords)  . I do not like the Kwallet thing
and do not wish to use it at all    how do i convince Kmail to behave

Thanks pete .