Address book

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Fri Jan 6 16:34:27 GMT 2012

On Friday 06 Jan 2012 13:15 my mailbox was graced by a message from Anne
Wilson who wrote:
> >> I wonder why it thinks you have more than one?  I'd check Akonadi
> >> resources to see if there is an unwanted entry there.

> > I have no Idea why, O wise and gracious Lady; but when the window opens
> > for  choosing the address book, there is only one displayed.
> > How do I check ?

> Alt+F2 -> type in Akonadi and you should get Akonadi Configuration
> offered.  Open that and you will see the resources that it thinks are
> set up

Upon checking, turns out Akonadi knows of one Address Book, one Local Folders,
and one std.vcf.

Only one address book here, alas...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
    If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think
      little of robbing; and from robbing he next comes to drinking and