two problems KDE 4.8

P Nikolic p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 14 15:23:36 GMT 2012

On Tuesday 14 Feb 2012 14:00:26 Anne Wilson wrote:
Hope so .

I have tried Claws cant get on with it  so .. lifes not nice with Kmail doing
a runner all the time
and i cant get on with thunderbird either    ho humm

Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.2.5-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Feb 7 08:34:36 CET 2012 x86_64
AMD Phenom(tm) 9600B Quad-Core Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux