kate: execute scripts (python, perl, ...)?

Kristian Rink kawazu428 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:43:32 GMT 2012

Hi;

and first off, thanks a bunch for your feedback.

Am Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012, 15:00:57 schrieb Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan:

> You can allways open the konsole inside Kate. Maybe that helps. Not
> really a solution... more like a workaround.

Neat. Though indeed it's not really what I expected, it does for sure help,
especially assuming most of the scripts I'm about to run will require some
sort of terminal anyway. Now only to find an "easy" way to sync the terminal
with the folder of the currently edited document, but guess that's minor work.
:)

Thanks again and all the best,
Kristian