How to install KDE 4.9 on Debian Squeeze

andre_debian at numericable.fr andre_debian at numericable.fr
Mon Aug 20 11:52:09 BST 2012

Hello Harry,

I founded this link available for Kubuntu :
www.thepowerbase.com/2012/08/how-to-install-kde-4-9-available-immediately-for-kubuntu/

On Debian Squeeze :
# add-apt-repository ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backports -y
kubuntu-ppa/backports
Executing:
gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver
keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys

Debian seems not accepted to work with a backport Ubuntu ...

Bye, see you.

andré