How to install KDE 4.9 on Debian Squeeze

Harry Miller phobos_anomaly at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 15:44:04 BST 2012

One can do it, but its going to be a pain as you have to compile qt on your own plus all the little deps like strigi which will overwrite your distro packages and possibly cause alot of problems later on. I'd suggest using a more up-to-date distro since andre evidently isn't that familiar with compiling from scratch.
or hope that someone has a repo with kde 4.9 available for squeeze.