How can I bring back Konqueror as my man page viewer?

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 16:12:59 BST 2012

In KDE, I'm very used to simply type "man:foo" and have the man page of
"foo" pop up immediately in Konqueror without having to open a terminal
or anything.

However, since I installed Chromium and making it my default browser,
now "man:" brings up Chromium instead.  That doesn't work; instead of
displaying the man page, it downloads the *.bz2 from the local file
system :-/

How can I set Konqueror to be the program that handles KDE's "man:" command?