Can I change the icons in the panel system tray ?

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Oct 1 12:46:55 BST 2011

On Saturday 01 Oct 2011 07:36 my mailbox was graced by a message from Duncan
who wrote:
> > Could some kind soul tell me where doe the system tray icons reside ?

> I'll assume you're talking about the newer monocolor services icons.
<snip>
> The configuration for that is found in kde settings, workspace appearance
> and behavior, workspace appearance, desktop theme.  Note that if you
> don't like the available pre-packaged choices, you can download more from
> kde-look.org.  The get new themes button does that, but browsing kde-
> look.org directly makes it easier to browse the whole list.

I thgank you for your prompt answer, but it does not address my query: I am
not interested in browsing through dozens of available "themes", I want to
find the offending icons and modify them to suit my tastes and need.

Do you know where those system tray icons are stored ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                      God, I wish ignorance was painful.