Two regressions ?

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sun Oct 2 14:51:02 BST 2011

In the old days (KDE 3) the number of Recently Used Applications in the
Applications Launcher Menu was not limited; now it has a limit of ten;
Can the limit be changed in a config file ?

During a file copy job, I click on the Notifications icon of the System Tray
and a windo opens, showing me which file is being copied; if the filename is
too long, the middle of the filename is replaced by ...
Formerly, one could resize the notification window, and thus see the complete
filename if needed; nowadays the window does not resize, and the full filename
is no longer available; any workaround ?

TIA,

Ron.
--
              When we build, let us think that we build forever.
         Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone.