file association problems (i think)

Peter Nikolic p.nikolic1 at btinternet.com
Mon May 16 09:44:40 BST 2011

Hi

Well thsi one is anoying the living whatsit out of me  now
 was working on somne files for my clubs website  one of which is an shtml file
using bluefish   saved it closed down  phone call can you change this   open it
up again  file lacks it's highlighting it is all balck text  rename it to html
instead of shtml and all is fine i can see nowhere in bluefish for file
associations but  if i look in
System settings there is but no mention of shtml  is there supposed to be if so
what should it say or where can i get a default setting  from ..

Miffed and confused Pete .