A week of KDE4 usage

Rafa Grimán rafagriman at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:22:58 BST 2011

Hi :)

On Thursday 12 May 2011 00:27 Alex Schuster wrote
> Rafa Griman wrote:
> > On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Alex Schuster <wonko at wonkology.org>

[...]

> > So the thing is: have you tried another distro? Honestly, change
> > distros and you'll see that KDE SC isn't as bad as you think.
>
> Nooo way, this won't happen :) Sorry, but I just love Gentoo Linux. I'd
> rather give up KDE4 than using another distro for my personal purposes.

So, Gentoo. Also a Gentoo user :) Could it be the compile options you're
using? I know some people use very agressive compiler options and then the
system is quite unstable ...

[...]

   Rafa

--
"We cannot treat computers as Humans. Computers need love."

"Assume the problem is with whomever is asking the question."

Happily using KDE 4.6.3 :)