Keyboard shortcut for opening context menu?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed May 4 07:11:41 BST 2011

On Tuesday, 2011-05-03, Duncan wrote:
> Jörg von Frantzius posted on Tue, 03 May 2011 22:43:36 +0200 as excerpted:
> > while, I can't find any shortcut definable for opening the context
> > Dolphin and have a file selected, how can I open the context menu via a
> > short-cut?</div>
> > this really missing in KDE?</div><div><br
>
> Please fix your client.  It's spitting HTML, which is:

I think the sender's client is fine, it sent the text in plain text and HTML,
allowing the receiving client to display whatever the user prefers.

If your's displayed HTML over plain text, you might want to check if you can
change the preference for that.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring