Menu Key

J janus at magicstar.net
Sun Jun 26 17:05:16 BST 2011

Greetings,
  I am trying to assign the Menu key to "Activate Application Launcher Menu
Widget" but the System Settings->Global Keyboard Shortcuts-> Plasma Desktop
shell won't accept them Menu key as input.  How can I assign this key?

Keyboard layout is set to: Generic| Super Power Multimedia Keyboard
The Keyboard itself has the standard keys + Power, Sleep, Wake Up, 2 windows
keys (meta), and a menu/Option key.

I am using OpenSuse 11.3 (and soon 11.4) with KDE 4.6.x On an EeePC.

I hope this helps in finding a solution.