Building kdelibs

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:44:54 BST 2011

I am trying to build kdelibs. I ran cmake, and it told me that I
needed Automoc4 (part of KDE Support). I built automoc, and then it
said I needed Phonon (also part of KDE Support). Is there a way to
build all of KDE Support without doing it one package at a time? I see
on this page: http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE_Support
that it says they are separate modules and should be bulit separately,
but isn't this quite an involved process just to build a prerequisite
for kdelibs? Can you please just let me know if I am going about it
correctly?

Thanks,

David