kde Digest, Vol 99, Issue 14

John Woodhouse a_johnlonger at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 09:22:53 BST 2011

----- Original Message -----

I don't think you can create 2 local folder groups. You can create folders under local folders or under any of the sub folders under that. Just right click. If you look at filters under settings and it's advanced tab you will see the option to use a filter on outgoing mail. I haven't used these so can't comment.

My filters split off all mails I know I should get and dumps the rest in a folder called "trash?" which basically means that anything I'm almost sure to delete finishes up there. I never archive folders. Not sure about current versions of kmail but they have been compacted automatically in the past.

John